The Cultural Arts & Education Center
A hub for creativity, innovation and inspiration, the Center will serve as an educational resource on the Holocaust and topics of Jewish interest, and provide an important link to Israel.
- The Kalin/Malkin Family Chuppah will welcome visitors to the Cultural Arts and Education Center.
- The Harry M. Eisenberg Lobby & Pre-Function Space will be available for gathering before or after a program.
- The Robert & Esther Heller Israel Center is a state-of-the-art Israel and Holocaust Learning and Resource Center. It will feature programs and exhibits that encourage diversity and mutual respect, educate the community about the Holocaust and support the U.S.–Israel relationship.
- The Jules & Carol B. Green Israel Innovation Center will establish and promote high-growth Israeli business ventures in areas such as technology, security, health care and more.
- The Exhibition Hall will feature vibrant, creative traveling exhibits, from museums like Yad Vashem, Maltz Museum and Skirboll Cultural Center, as well as local art shows and exhibits.
- A newly-designed and re-located Beatrice Friedman Theatre will provide a stage for local and nationally-known performing artists and speakers, as well as a venue for mid-size organizational conferences and meetings.
- The Honor Hallway will recognize the generous donors who have supported the Federation over its 60+ year history.
- The Outdoor Exhibition Courtyard will provide an additional space for exhibitions and receptions.