While sending kids back to school is a hectic time for parents, we have a lot to look forward to. Our yeladim (children) are going to learn so much, meet new teachers, reunite with friends and make new ones.
Even though most of our little ones attend different schools in our two-county area, you can count on PJ Library to offer them plenty of opportunities to see their Jewish friends throughout the year. PJ Library is here to help you create memorable Jewish moments in your child’s life.
At a time when the lines are being blurred regarding prayer in public school, remember that PJ Library is here to offset any discomfort your child and/or family may be feeling. Let PJ Library be there for you, both at home with our free monthly books and in person at special events we host throughout the year.
Your child’s participation in PJ Library programs is valuable throughout the year:
- PJ Library is values-based Jewish education using the PJ Library books as the springboard in the home and in person.
- PJ Library enhances the Jewish content of early childhood and is complementary to Hebrew school classrooms.
- PJ Library helps build relationships for shared values between children and their Jewish friends.
- PJ Library engages children, families and staff in conversations about Jewish values and holidays.
- PJ Library welcomes all Jewish families, regardless of your background, knowledge, family make-up or observance.
We at PJ Library are here for your children and family as you grow each year and in your own Jewish way. Join us as we continue to build and grow our inspiring Jewish community by attending programs and events and finding your Jewish home with PJ Library Sarasota-Manatee.
Save the Date for our next event!
- Simchat Torah cannoli decorating on Sunday, October 16th
For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 941.343.2109 or find us on facebook.com/pjlibrarysarasota