CAMP MARCI LYNN
A Jewish Day Camp is one of the most influential experiences contributing to one’s Jewish identity. We are creating an exciting, meaningful, Jewish summer camp for our children, and the generations that follow. Everyone will be welcome at Camp Marci Lynn, regardless of religious affiliation.
- Michael & Marcy Klein and Stone Foundation will name a 5,000+ sq ft gathering space where all campers will assemble together for morning flag raising, Kabbalat Shabbat, theater activity, and more!
- Our ADA accessible playground will feature striking play structures that will provide children with a variety of ways to play, and imaginative spaces in which to do so.
- Sports facilities — The grounds will be transformed to include facilities for basketball, kickball and softball, soccer, hockey, beach volleyball, lawn games, gaga, archery, and structures to enhance balance, coordination, and fun.
- Creative Village will include studios for arts and crafts, ceramics, culinary, and performing arts.
- Teva (nature) center will take advantage of the natural environment of our lush camp grounds to foster an appreciation for nature and stewardship of the land and its inhabitants.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) center will include a science “experiment” room, movable Legoland and digital video studio.
- Camp Marci Lynn will integrate campers with a range of disabilities through a national-award winning inclusion program with the support of donors and sponsors.
- Scholarship funds provided by donors will be available for campers in need of financial assistance. With your help, cost will never be a barrier for a child to attend Camp Marci Lynn.