The only Jewish newspaper serving Sarasota and Manatee counties! We've worked hard to make The Jewish News of Sarasota-Manatee an interesting and informative window of the Jewish world for our community.
The Jewish News is now recognized as one of the leading monthly Jewish newspapers in the country. In addition to the more than 10,000 subscribers, the newspaper can be found in more than a dozen of the Temples and Synagogues in Sarasota, as well as our partner agencies, the lobbies of the public libraries, and newsracks located throughout Sarasota and surrounding areas.
If you enjoy The Jewish News and its unique blend of local and international Jewish news, features and provocative commentary, please support our efforts with an annual voluntary subscription of $25 or more. Help us to continue to broadcast the message of solidarity with the Jewish people!
Published monthly, The Jewish News reaches an established and powerful demographic and is one of the most cost-effective ways to target the largest number of affluent Jewish households in our area.
To receive a complimentary copy via U.S. mail, please call 941.371.4546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jewish News Media Kit, including ad sizes and pricing (image at right), is available for download below.
“Data indicates this is one of the most affluent Jewish communities in the United States.”
*That is the conclusion of a demographic study of the Sarasota-Manatee Jewish community completed by the University of South Florida.
The Jewish News of Sarasota-Manatee is no ordinary newspaper!
OUR READERS ARE:
Wealthy, well-educated and discerning, our readers maintain high levels of discretionary income ~ which translates into BUYING POWER for your products and services and GIVING POWER for your nonprofit or fundraising organization.
• Affluent: Over 60% of readers earn more than $75,000 with a quarter earning over $150,000 annually*
• Established: The majority of our readers are year-round residents and those most likely to patronize your business; 45% are of retiring age, with the balance consisting of young, active professionals between the ages of 24-64*
• Well-Educated: More than half have a college or advanced degree*
• Discerning: Over half frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in our publication*
• Philanthropic: Last year, donations from our readership to our Federation totaled $5 million
* Statistics from a recent survey conducted by the Circulation Verification Council.